GIFT CARD POLICY
- Can be redeemed for any service we offer.
- Sold in increments amounts of $20, $25, $50, $75 and $100.
- Can be combined and purchased in multiples and in any combination to the desired amount you wish to gift.
- We only sell gift cards by amount, not for specific services, because prices are subject to change. If you wish to cover the cost of a specific service, and/or cover the gratuity, remember to make sure your purchase combination covers that amount for the projected future.
- To ensure your order has gone through properly, please call 805-226-6160. Once the payment is processed and confirmed, the gift card will be activated and an order number will be sent to the email address you have registered it with.
- You can print up a copy of that gift card or provide the order number of the gift card to your recipient.
- TO COVER THE COST OF ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS, THERE IS 4% SERVICE CHARGE.
- Appointments will still need to be reserved with a credit card holding it. At the time of the appointment the Gift Card order number must be presented upon check in as payment.
- GIFT CARDS are the same as cash and lost access to the card cannot be replaced.
- Once payment has been arranged, GIFT CARDS are not refundable and no cash out change will be given for any unused portion of the card. Unused portions of the gift card can be held onto though for later use.
- GIFT CARDS do not include any gratuity. Let us know if you wish a certain amount of the gift certificate to be used for a gratuity.
- Christa honors all our purchased gift certificates and gift cards, even if they have expired, for the amount they were purchased for. If you have an expired gift card, or an old unredeemed certificate, please contact her to make arrangements to redeem it as soon as you can.