Seeking therapists, on an independent contractor basis, who are interested in subletting space in Downtown Cambria to build their practice.
Rent is done on a blocked out time basis. The therapist will only be renting the space and use of one of the two available massage tables, or the massage chair, along with the main equipment, such as towel and/or stone warmers, from Therapy by the Sea.
Each therapist will be entirely their own boss, including what they charge and collect as payment for their services, provide their own basic supplies, able to put up a sign and business cards that represents their own independent business, store basic supplies for personal use, set their own schedule and make up their own menu.
Optional: The rental fee can include being listed on the website, listing your own menu, allows you to post blogs, and offer any specials you want to offer. The rental options does not have to include any advertising of yourself through Therapy by the Sea or their website.
Because the space and equipment will be used and rented out to several therapists, to prevent overlapping of usage, they will only need to keep us abreast of when they wish to rent the space.
Let us know if you, or any therapist you know, is interested. They do not necessarily have to be massage therapists. The space can easily be adapted for other kinds of therapists or health service providers.
- Performing professional treatments by creating a unique and comfortable experience for all guests to connect and trust you in the treatment room.
- Helping to maintain the cleanliness of treatment rooms and common areas.
- Must hold valid certifications, licenses and liability insurance in your profession.
- Flexibility with schedule and willing to work in a space that is being used by others.
- High level of customer service.
- A passion for helping others.
- Sales oriented and able to confidently communicate information to guests.
- A desire for longevity and growth.
- Hospitality experience is preferred.
- Submit your interest: email@example.com
- Therapy by The Sea: 805-226-6160