We are excited to announce, after a lot of hard work, a few delays, and much diligence, our new reception area IS OPEN!!!
With the expansion we now can better accommodate groups and also have a suite downstairs that makes it much easier for those who had difficulty going up the stairs to our Treehouse Suite.
Our space now consists of:
816 Main St, Downstairs, Suite A
* A RECEPTION area dedicated to receiving our guests. This space can be used as additional space, when needed, for groups who are wanting to add the REFRESH & RENEW (foot soak and refreshments) to their reservations.
* WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE ENTRANCE: Our downstairs space has a rear entrance ramp and door that accommodates wheelchairs. This door and ramp is accessible off of the side street Sheffield. We have made sure all the doors to our rooms downstairs are also wide enough to work with wheelchair access as well.
* THE SEA ZONE: This area has a double recliner that works great for some of our Time Out sessions, which includes many of our Reflexology, face and head massage, foot soaks and refreshments options.
* THE MOONSTONE ROOM: This room has an eclectic table with a table warmer which can be adjusted to a lower height, when needed
* THE HARMONY ROOM: This room is a multipurpose room that sits right next to The Moonstone Room. A lockable room divider can be used to separate the two rooms. We tend to refer to this room as our ‘meditation’ room. It can be used for chair massage sessions or some or our ‘Time Out’ sessions. It has a padded rug where all of our floor based work can be done. When needed, we also have a 4 massage table that can be set up to turn both rooms into a duet suite.
816 Main St, Upstairs, Suite F
* DUET SESSIONS in THE TREE HOUSE SUITE: This space is the original suite that our business began with. It is a two table duet suite with a separate dressing room. The tables sit is different parts of the room to allow for a couple to be together, but still allow for each to have their own space.