With our expansion, Therapy by the Sea, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic part-time, massage therapists.
- Performing professional massage treatments, including relaxing, therapeutic, deep pressure, prenatal, spa oriented massages. Additional services include hand/foot scrubs, hand/foot paraffin’s, scalp and face massage, and body treatments.
- Partake in our paid training program to familiarize yourself with our services and facility. These training sessions are not considered continuing educational credit toward your license. You will be paid your regular rate for these.
- Creating a unique and comfortable experience for all guests to connect and trust you in the treatment room.
- Helping to maintain the cleanliness of treatment rooms and common areas.
- Must hold a valid certification and license in massage with current liability insurance.
- Flexibility with schedule. Working weekends and holidays may be needed.
- Proficiency in massage. Advance training in deep tissue, the use of stones, cryo and thermal therapy highly encouraged.
- High level of customer service.
- A passion for helping others.
- Sales oriented and able to confidently communicate information to guests.
- A desire for longevity and growth.
- Hospitality experience is preferred.
- Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org