Want to warm up the body, while burning fat and detoxing at the same time?
Then this is the perfect way to add extra benefits and enjoyment to your session.
This treatment can be a stand alone session or it can be a great way to begin or finish a longer session. Massage is much like a passive form of exercise. Using heat provides an excellent means to prepare your body for massage as well as deepen the effects of the overall session. It is also a great alternative to warming up the tissue for deep tissue work.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN INFRARED wrap AND WALK-IN sauna
Although infrared saunas and infrared body wraps utilize the power of infrared heat, they are different. A walk-in sauna session heats up the entire body, including the head. They usually lasts 20 minutes, or less, because many can not withstand a longer session. Additionally, the infrared waves need to pass through the entirety of the sauna to reach the client’s body. An infrared body wrap session typically lasts at least 30 minutes, and can go longer, allowing the participant to relax and breathe room temperature air. Because it can take the body a bit of time to raise its temperature and begin sweating, the longer your session, the more benefits can be seen. Additionally, during a body wrap session, the infrared is a lot closer to the body. Therefore, this enables an infrared body wrap to be significantly more effective than infrared saunas.
Though we do use non contact aromatherapy and some moistened towels, this treatment is otherwise a dry sauna experience. Proper modesty protocols are followed at all times. As a stand alone session, clothing or just undergarments can be worn. If you decide to wear any garments, make sure they are breathable, comfortable to lay in and can withstand perspiration. If you prefer, you can bring a change of clothes to wear, or we can provide robes or disposable undergarments for your convenience. After your session, moistened heated & cool towels are provided for your comfort.
* Currently, our infrared sauna is a special blanket designed to be used while lying on one of our tables. We only have the equipment to do one Infrared Wrap at a time. Please keep this in mind when planning your reservation.
To schedule as a stand alone session, just reserve this package as you would a regular session. While you rest and relax, an attendant will remain with you at all times to ensure you always remain comfortable.
To reserve your session as an add-on to another session, just reserve your session either right before or after your main reservation.
This treatment can also be integrated into some sessions that do not require additional time to complete. Ideally, these would be sessions where we can focus the time on your head or feet. It can also be done much like in a regular session, where the therapist will only uncover the areas they will be working on. The wrap otherwise will continue to warm up the body during the session. To reserve this, you can either pick a custom session, for the desired length of time, and make a request to have it added into your session that way OR reserve the session you want and ask for this service to be added into the session.
THE HEAT IS ON!:
- Great stand alone option for a duet session, for when one person just wants to relax while waiting for their partner. For a Duet session pick the CUSTOM X 2 option and let us know in the comments what each person wants.
- Includes Non Contact Aromatherapy, Eye Mask and Cool Towels.
- Infrared Blankets work best when the light and heat rays are completely sealed in. It is also around 45 minutes when the real fat burning thermal affects really kick in. If this is your goal, additional time can be added, per request. Just let us know in the special request when making your reservation. $20 each additional 15 minutes.
- 2 WEEK ADVANCE BOOKING DISCOUNT $45 each 30 mins
- GROUP/BULK DISCOUNT (3 or 4 sessions) $45 each 30 mins, (5 or 6 sessions) $42.50 each 30 mins, (7 or more sessions) $40 each 30 mins
- The Infrared Blanket makes a great addition to any session. When added to create a longer or customized session: $35 for 30 mins (Can not be combined with other discounts.)
- When you order a 30 minutes session as an add-on, no worries about feeling like you are can’t lay there too long. We can often split the time in the wrap with 15 minutes at the beginning and finish with 15 minutes at the end.
- Need additional time to help boost the fat burning thermal effects into high gear? $15 each for additional 15 mins when done as an add-on.
INTEGRATED SPECIAL RATE
- The wrap can also be used as an alternate source for warming up the body and softening fascia for deeper tissue work. When done this way, while we work on one area, the rest of your body remains wrapped in the blanket. When integrated this way into a session: $25 (Can not be combined with other discounts.)