Deanna specializes in Swedish, Reflexology, and Deep Tissue. With a background in Nursing Care, Yoga Therapy, and continued education in Massage Therapy, she delivers high quality Massage Therapy for your continued health and vitality.
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments?
Massage can help:
· Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
· Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
· Ease medication dependence.
· Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
· Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
· Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
· Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
· Increase joint flexibility.
· Lessen depression and anxiety.
· Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
· Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
· Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
· Reduce spasms and cramping.
· Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
· Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
· Relieve migraine pain.
· Decrease levels of stress hormones cortisol & arginine vasopressin.